My Current Favorite Accessories

on
Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hey there! Today's post is all about a couple of my go to jewelry pieces! I usually wear pretty simple/basic clothing items, so I love using accessories to add some personality to my outfits.
I have added the links to everything below!
The first thing I have here isn't jewelry, but an accessory that I am obsessed with!! This critter bag charm! He is the cutest thing. The colors, gem eyes and gold hardware are just perfect. Unlike the Fendi charms that started this trend which are $1,000+, this guy is $14 at Nordstrom.



NORDSTROM - Shop Fall Trends

Chokers have been a big trend lately, and I'm loving it! This was only $12 at Nordstrom. Its a really delicate black strap with a tiny gold sphere in the center. I bought it last week and apparently I wasn't the only person who had to have it because now its sold out and I'm not able to find it on the website :( Here is another one that I love that is similar!


I am also wearing two cuff bracelets that frequent my rotation. The first one is a thin gold band with small black gems across it, it's simple and goes with everything! The second bracelet is a gold cage cuff. I love mixing and matching these with other peices.


A closer look. They can be found here.


This is a necklace combo that I have been wearing for months, these two silver necklaces layer really well together! The disk has my daughters name engraved on it, so its very special to me. The engraving is free too which is awesome. The other necklace is a silver crescent with little white gems across it.



Here is a closer look! I forgot to get a shot of the earings, but these studs are what I'm wearing. They can all be found here


The last two items are pieces that I have owned for over 3 years! I have worn the crap out of them but they are still in amazing condition. The bracelet is stretchy and the charms/spikes move freely, so its comfortable to wear. The ring is chevron with white gems! They are also here!



Other side notes:
The lip color that I am wearing is MAC Hug Me
My nail color is Essie Figi
My bag is the Michael Kors Kirby

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
XO, Bre
NORDSTROM - Shop Fall Trends
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment