Bre's Fall Shopping Guide

on
Monday, October 3, 2016




Hello! Today I wanted to do a quick fall shopping quide. I love fall (who doesnt?) and its always fun transitioning your wardrobe with the seasons. If you know me, then you know I do not wear close toed shoes until snow hits the ground, LOL. So although typically with cooler weather, everyone pulls their boots out, I prefer to get a couple more weeks out of my open toed shoes and pair them with more fall appropriate clothing.
A classic black blazer is a piece that I can't go without. The style I am wearing is a more boxy, loose fitting blazer. But there are so many styles out there that I love, I linked some of those options down below. Another fall favorite of mine is anything camel colored. The sandals that I am wearing here are one of my favorite. The heel isn't too high and the ankle strap is just right.  I linked to similar styles below.




Another fall staple for me is this flowy trench style jacket. Its really light and flowy, and looks good dressed up or down! Forever 21 has a variety of these types of jackets, I link to a few below. 





Here are what I am currently loving for fall:

These cranberry moto leggings look so versitle! Leggings are a big staple for fall, they look good with pretty much anything you throw on. 

I have been really loving my MK Kirby bag, it comes in a few other colors and I like it alot in black!
This is a great classic blazer, super easy to wear.
This blazer is on my wishlist! Its a cape style, I love how flowy it looks.
BP at Nordstrom makes these, super affordable and come in this color perfect for fall.
These Steve Madden Sandles are similar with a chunky heel.
Here is a similar jacket to what I have, I cant get enough olive green right now!
This is also from Forever21, I love this color!


With the cold weather here, I live in robes, So this Barefoot Dreams robe is high priority on my list! They are the SOFTEST material, so cozy.

I would love to see what is on your fall wishlist, leave me links in the comments section below!
XO, Bre


NORDSTROM - Shop Sweaters
1 comment on "Bre's Fall Shopping Guide"
  1. I love that you are wearing your open toe shoes still... I'm am so guilty of breaking out my boots already! Also, I love the blazer look. I have been looking for something that looks great dressed up or dressed down. Thanks for posting so many great ideas!
    PS: You always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete