OPI Neutrals - Swatches & Reviews

on
Friday, September 30, 2016

OPI Neutrals - Swatches & Reviews


Today I am going to be showing swatches of some of my favorite neutral polishes by OPI! I have a very wide range of nail polish colors, but 99 percent of the time I end up reaching for colors like these, neutral nudes and neutral pinks. All of the swatches are taken in natural sunlight with no flash, and using two coats of color, with no top coat. All of these colors are still current and available at Ulta or anywhere OPI polish is sold.
Left to right:
Tiramisu For Two, Pale to the Chief, My Very First Knockwurst, Be There in a Prosecco, Beyond the Pale Pink, and Patience Pays Off.

Tiramisu For Two is a nude with a hint of pink/mauve undertones.

 Pale to the Chief is a very warm toned nude. It has strong orange/yellow undertones. It is my least favorite on me but I wanted to show it for the sake of comparison. I think it would look really good on someone with a dark skin tone!

 My Very First Knockwurst is a cool toned mauvey-pink. If this was any darker I wouldn't consider it a neutral but its just on the right side of the spectrum to be pretty universal and soft.

 Be There in a Prosecco is a white cream with a hint of warmth. Its like bright white nude.

 Beyond the Pale Pink is a bright white cream with subtle pink undertone, a cool toned shade.

 Patience Pays Off is a lot like Beyond the Pale Pink, but it has a more prominent pink (and maybe a hint of purple-ish ) tone to it. This is my favorite out of the bunch!

What are your favorite colors of polish to wear? Let me know if you like this type of post! If so, I have so many more nail polishes that I could share!
Thank you so much for reading! XO, Bre


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment