5 Easy Fall Decor Ideas

on
Thursday, October 6, 2016

 Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share a few easy décor ideas for fall. I think when this time of year comes around, we all get excited to decorate! Rather than decorating specifically for Halloween or Thanksgiving, I like to keep it pretty simple and create an overall fall feeling in the house.
It is never my intention for my house to look like the inside of a Michaels store. Although there are so many fun decorations out there, I think its easy to over do it. I still want my house to feel like MY home, but just add a couple cute details to make it festive and warm.


No. 1
Glass Pumpkins
Pumpkins are obviously the most basic of decorations, and I think these glass ones are too cute. Rather than putting out plastic decorations that can come across a little cheap looking, these look really nice and you can re-use them year after year.
Pier 1 has a lot of different options, here are another set that I like!
 
 
No. 2
Faux Floral Arrangements
 
Faux floral arrangements are so inexpensive to make, but they add so much color and life! Clusters and branches are usually between $1.99 up to $6.99 a piece. I love this idea because your arrangement is unique and one of a kind, and you can customize the size and height to whatever vase you choose. I got these at Michaels.
 
 
 
No. 3
Tealight Holder
This tealight holder is under $20 from Pier 1. It's such a good price, you can't beat it! When the candles are lit, it is so warm and cozy.
 
 
 No. 4
Bowl Filler
Bowl filler is another no brainer for me. Its really inexpensive and easy to decorate with. Chances are you already have some sort of decorative bowl or vase in your house, throw some of this in there and you are good to go. I got this at Pier 1, here. If you notice in the last photo, I used two of the pumpkins out of the filler to fill the shelf below the tealight hanger!
 

No. 5
Fall Inspired Door Mat

We almost always have a doormat out anyways, so picking up a new one for fall is festive, but practical! You can usually find mats for under $20, and they usually last a few years. This one is on its second year and still looks great!


That's it for today! I hope this gives you some inspiration for fall décor!
XO, Bre
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment